I welcome feedback, questions, and suggestions. Especially from those who “ran The Avenue” back in the day. While my memory of those times is somewhat intact (something of a miracle) I always remember much more after communicating with those familiar with the area. A little exchange can trigger long forgotten (or repressed) memories. Since I started this blog I have heard from people whom I believed to be long dead, institutionalized, or incarcerated (maybe all three) given their behavior back in the 70s. Just goes to show that you should never count anyone out. You can comment by clicking the “Leave a Reply” link on any of the individual postings or by sending direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Stuff !
- Perkerson Park – Forgotten Southside Treasure
- Perkerson Elementary and Southside Atlanta Education
- Demon Dick Potion
- Trouble In The Trailer Park
- Are you Crazy or Just High ?
- “Getting Down” on The Avenue
- Stewart Lakewood Library Closes
- Atlanta Peep Shows and Porno Wars Part II
- Atlanta Peep Shows and Porno Wars
- Phone Booth Annie / Stewart Avenue Prostitute
- Alcohol and Alligators
- Growing Up at Manuel’s Tavern
- Funtown and The Great Southeastern Fair
- Stewart Avenue – Tu t’appelles Comment ?
- Let’s Go Drink One….